Government: Mission & Vision
A premier SMART Town, with an ecologically balanced, safe community and culturally conscious society, governed by responsive, accountable and God-Fearing leaders that nurtures sustainable socio-economic-agri development for the general welfare and empowerment of its constituents.
To realize and achieve the stated shared Vision, we are committed to:
- Promotion of science and technology innovations;
- Promotion of solid waste management programs;
- Education, conservation and promotion of cultural heritage;
- Encouragement of investments and creation of job opportunities;
- Provision of health and allied-social services to constituents;
- Empowerment of Pulileños to be self-reliant in managing hazards they encounter;
- Compliance to existing laws and ordinances;
- Provision of basic utilities and facilities;
- Promotion of organic and natural farming technologies;
- Promotion of gender responsive governance.